• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Check this ebay listing for phantom he found

To much of a coincidence you should of got is details I am local aswell Hebby,

Yeah mate 100% not mine as his has orange serial number sticker AKA first batch phantoms mine was a second batch with silver sticker :-/

Was worth checking tho :-)

Your kidding, all the polish I see are working 12 hours a day 7 days a week, they should be able to afford a wagon full of phantoms :lol:

Lmao pat!

I saw this film once with polish taxi drivers and a guy asked how they work so many hours in the same taxi? other guy says watch this...........

Polish taxi driver gets out of taxi opens the boot of car another polish guy gets out of the boot and the taxi driver gets in boot pulls cover up and goes sleep the other guy gets in and drives off hahahahahaha

Lmao pat!

I saw this film once with polish taxi drivers and a guy asked how they work so many hours in the same taxi? other guy says watch this...........

Polish taxi driver gets out of taxi opens the boot of car another polish guy gets out of the boot and the taxi driver gets in boot pulls cover up and goes sleep the other guy gets in and drives off hahahahahaha

:lol: where does your shopping go :D