• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

nitro fuel being posted badly

cyclone pro

fuel nt labeld and stuffed with newspaper dam how dum can model sport get any on eles had it it is a safty hazard

I have had fuel from MS in the past.

They tape the top so there is no chance of it coming off and it has always be packaged well.

How else do you think they would send it?

We get stuff like white spirit delivered to work and there are 12 bottles of that in just a cardboard box with no extra packging or securing of the top.

fuel nt labeld and stuffed with newspaper dam how dum can model sport get any on eles had it it is a safty hazard

its hard to tell but i think he said

fuel isnt labeled and stuffed with newspaper damn, how dumb can modelsport get, any one else had it? it is a safety hazard

:lol:

Labelled on the outside of the box or the fuel bottle itself?

If its the outside that has no label the carrier has to know what it is so it isn't a problem,if it is the label on the bottle itself what the big deal,you know what you ordered and not to drink it etc so whats the problem?

:blink: iam not sure i can reply as i cant understand it :doh:

but i think he was saying it was badly packed,,,,,,,,,with PAPER in ,,,,,,,,,but thats fine,as unless it gets a match or a spark it wont do a thing

have you ever tryed,LIGHTING nitro fuel :good:

Modelsport are mad with Fuel packing!

i got like 500 newspapers... and bubblewrap and chuffin tape everywhere!!!!!!!!

and somewhere inside the box was my other parts...

Ziggy

Well well welly well, just a quick one, any ADR Driver will tell anyone to ignorant to ask that movement of COSHH is very well monitored and if a company found breaking the law would be [CENSORED]ed (proper term) and MS is well within the law in the transporting of any fuel based product below the DMV limit.

:blink: iam not sure i can reply as i cant understand it :doh:

but i think he was saying it was badly packed,,,,,,,,,with PAPER in ,,,,,,,,,but thats fine,as unless it gets a match or a spark it wont do a thing

have you ever tryed,LIGHTING nitro fuel :good:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes - it's quite easy and on it's own it has no easily visable flame which makes it very dangerous. you will only usually see a flame off something else that is burning with it (i.e. grass or paper)

fork me i no this got nout to do with the post but bloody hell u ask more pointles quetions than me and type alot worse than me m8 lol

mm are your fingers all stuck together?or are you from Poland