• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Surrey RC Bashers/Racers 07/07/13

We try out different spots mate. At the moment the regular meeting is in Croydon/Purley. But we also use Oxshott Woods, Brooklands weybridge and Wisley Aerodrome.

As a group we also make road trips to other clubs/groups and race with them.

Get on Facebook and check us out

• 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy we are meeting this Sunday at The old golf course in New Addington from 1030 am

Cool, that ones a fair way for me, but I'll deffo be at the weybridge, wisley & oxshott ones next time!

Me & the boy have been to oxshott a few times since, very sandy!

Do you know of the American community school bash spot? Off the Portsmouth road, pretty quiet there.

Jim.

Were abouts are you jack?

Me & my son are in Guildford, trying to find more spots for the noisy baja!

I'm in Weybridge, could possibly meet up for a Baja bash.

Check out this bash group as they bash quite close to you http://www.baja-forum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?80-Farnborough-Bashers-Events-amp-News

Where abouts on oxshot woods do you bash? I live bout 2 mins down the rd been up there a couple of times near the stew pond is that anywhere near? Just saw one of your meets at oxshot on you tube looks pretty good but couldn't make out which part it is.

• 1 month later...

Where abouts on oxshot woods do you bash? I live bout 2 mins down the rd been up there a couple of times near the stew pond is that anywhere near? Just saw one of your meets at oxshot on you tube looks pretty good but couldn't make out which part it is.

It's literally a few meters from the car park that's on the main road, it's a large sandy oval. I'm sure it's no good for the cars but I love it there as I've never been hassled there & I can park my van nearby. Plus my dad lives 2 mins from there so it's a great excuse to see him & go missing with the rc cars!

Yep found it the other weekend went up there with my little boy saw another lad up there with his dad and a buggy and there was a couple of lads on quad bikes over there as well, was pretty good spot as didnt have to walk far, went up to a spot in between cobham and esher this afternoon which was pretty good big open gravel/sand area were someone has built a ramp in the centre which was handy saw the location posted on max bashing I think.

Yep found it the other weekend went up there with my little boy saw another lad up there with his dad and a buggy and there was a couple of lads on quad bikes over there as well, was pretty good spot as didnt have to walk far, went up to a spot in between cobham and esher this afternoon which was pretty good big open gravel/sand area were someone has built a ramp in the centre which was handy saw the location posted on max bashing I think.

Veed79, where abouts is this spot? I live in Hersham and use the Oxshott Wood spot for the Slash however have been looking out for somewhere a bit flatter for the WR8 and this sounds good plus only round the corner!!

Hi mate, if you was coming from cobham go past the fairmile pub and turn left just before the rd goes over the a3 the rd takes an s bend and just before it goes over the a3 there's a small car park on the right then just next to that there's a large open area its mainly very dusty gravel and stoney some large as I found out when it flipped my buggy over! surrounded by grass and woodland someone's kindly built a ramp in the middle too, it looks like Tarmac on google maps but its definitely not, il see if I can find the map link as the rd didnt seem to have a name but its pretty easy to find.

Yep that's the place mate imagine alot of google earth pictures are good few years old now, not sure why they dug it all up but didnt seem like much was going in there building wise so was nice and empty.

• 6 years later...