• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Middlesex/spelthorn bashers about?

Deano13

sure Smithy, next weekend I may be going up to Brum but I will post.  7am as I go swimming at 8am, can do earlier  :tease: 

aha, cool, might be there in the week, cheers Deano.

ps have you tried hurst park or around the footie pitch at Excel (by the Weir) its grass and fairly flat but good for .60 mins

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd update you all, so here's afew pics of the main flat land and dirt jumps etc perfect for bashing!

33maa9i.jpg

24q90dk.jpg

286rgg2.jpg

And for you competitive lot here's some of the track, 2 nice big corners either end of the track

28lan90.jpg

aws289.jpg

33vjajo.jpg

And for you speed run guys, some nice straights!

fxurgn.jpg

Perfect spot for all rc! Have loads more pics but that'll take to long uploading from phone! Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

my days start early, I can never get the motivation to go anywhere in the afternoon but your right, I should get my finger out, sorry

mt4 g3 elec

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Any of you been to Brooklands ,Weybridge of late?   Used to use the On-Road cars over there but in August got issued a warning from the park controllers and haven't been back since.   Think a few peckerheads abused it and spoiled it for the rest of us. 

Do any of you drift at all? Myself and a few friends have been using a location in Sunbury with our 1/10th scales .  Let me know if anyone is interested as we maybe meeting up this Sunday again.  Marker cones provided. lol

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all me an few mates are looking to start offroad track at this place in shepperton.if anyone is willing to meet there on sunday to see about sorting this out drop me a pm to arrange a meet up.looks like a good place for a track.

Hi m8 yea a few of us are lookin 2 get a track started over there.the more people that can help get it goin the sooner there could be a good track as there plenty of space for it.how bout this sunday coming we just need 2 arrange a time to meet.

• 1 month later...