• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Todays Epic Fail (or what i broke today)

RCMonkee

Lol gutterd mate,just got my old brushhed car out 21.4 mph lol slowun ;) im sure urs was going faster lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much faster, miscalculated my gearing. Total waste of time and phone!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Me this time!

No soldering after midnight................

IMAG7022_1_zpsgzff4q54.jpg

This was one of 3 fingers that did not pay attention to where on the Soldering Iron they picked it up.

Me this time!

No soldering after midnight................

IMAG7022_1_zpsgzff4q54.jpg

This was one of 3 fingers that did not pay attention to where on the Soldering Iron they picked it up.

I feel your pain. I knocked my soldering iron off of it's stand once and instinctively went to catch it before it hit the work surface. Unfortunately I grabbed the wrong end!

I feel your pain. I knocked my soldering iron off of it's stand once and instinctively went to catch it before it hit the work surface. Unfortunately I grabbed the wrong end!

Did the same a while ago, my whole right parm was burnt. It bloody hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

Not mine, but another club member at our track with a three week old SWorkz s350 evo 2 lost a shock spring whilst at full chat.

We found the spring cup pretty easily, but four of us spent a good 20 minutes trying to find it until i gave up and went to look at the car, when i did look at it i found it.

2e8045d184e545ad7fe77bfb1c99ad9b.jpg

726db9d14698460972a5832c79e4aded.jpg

22c4c988e45b05c24155c433e9311de3.jpg

• Like 2

Not mine, but another club member at our track with a three week old SWorkz s350 evo 2 lost a shock spring whilst at full chat.

We found the spring cup pretty easily, but four of us spent a good 20 minutes trying to find it until i gave up and went to look at the car, when i did look at it i found it.

2e8045d184e545ad7fe77bfb1c99ad9b.jpg

Haha my truggy did the same thing. Spent ages looking for the spring, gave up and the car on the bench. That's when i saw it tucked in the wheel!

The 250 decided to do itself a mischeif! Soldering Iron out again!

IMAG7083_zpsevm3svih.jpg

Edited by RCMonkee