• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Now sorted please close

KYOSHOKEV

Kev are you looking for this to run at Adur? Personally I think the electric classes are better if that's what you want it for. And if so, there's a Schumacher Mi1 for sale on the Adur forum. Add a cheap brushless combo and you're away! I can help advise on what combo to get.

Kev are you looking for this to run at Adur? Personally I think the electric classes are better if that's what you want it for. And if so, there's a Schumacher Mi1 for sale on the Adur forum. Add a cheap brushless combo and you're away! I can help advise on what combo to get.

Its for brooklands mate just to have a bit of mess around :) My boy owen has just git a brushless tamiya tt01 so wanted to get another touring car so i can race him round brooklands. I will have a look on the forum mate now thanks for the heads up

Its for brooklands mate just to have a bit of mess around :) My boy owen has just git a brushless tamiya tt01 so wanted to get another touring car so i can race him round brooklands. I will have a look on the forum mate now thanks for the heads up

TT01s are nice as they're solid and parts are cheap. Maybe get one too. You could even go for a kit build as they're not too expensive and fun to do. Though I've found them frustrating on track as you can't get them to go straight which is really annoying if theres a long straight and you can't gear them up for slower motors, meaning you have to run a ridiculously overpowered one which just makes the handling "exciting". Though I think the alloy steering is meant to help them and maybe there's some custom gearing to run 17.5 or 13.5 motors. Anyway, if you have any questions drop me a message.

got a choice of two for 70 posted both ready to run brushed motors with esc and a tx, rx and battery included theyre carisma not sure of the model tho