• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TT-01E My Drifter

catalin4u24

Blue tac, araldite, hot glue any work well buy obv some are more permanent than others. All depends if u would want to unlock the diff in the furture. Although ypu could always buy a second diff if u wanted an unlocked one.

• Like 1

I decided to go brushed on this.

What do you guys think, Kenjo Drift 21T or the HPI Firebolt 15T ?

I am tempted by the Firebolt, I mean... more power, very cheap... what can go wrong? And what pinion for the Firebolt? I have no idea..

Edited by catalin4u24

The body is ready for painting... this is the part I personally hate to do... to paint, I suck at it .... big time! Let's hope I wont ruin a brand new shell....

DSC_0172.jpg

At least the bloody wheels look epic

DSC_0175.jpg

Just do nice thin coats and build it up that way

Well, the body is almost finished, I need to paint the side mirrors and rear wing, and then to buy and install the electronics. 

Of course the paint job is not perfect, lots of mistakes but yeah... since is my first ever painted body, at least I learned some things.

So yeah, this is it. I am almost happy with the end result, could have been better, much better but for now....

DSC_0176.jpgDSC_0177.jpgDSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0179.jpgDSC_0180.jpgDSC_0181.jpg

I was waiting for my alu shocks but I just saw that they are dispatched from China. I feel cheated because the sellers username is rcmart-uk and I thought it was from a uk seller :(

I found these :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200646858762?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Any good? 

I think I'm going to buy them cause I dont want to wait 2-3 weeks for those...