• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Leons blade 130x 3d flying

leongordon234

Well i managed to get out to the field the other day and even managed to drag a slave along to film

here is a video i got before the camera batteries ran out

dont forget to like and subscribe :D

regards

Michael

You drop the gain on your heli not via the dx6i.

simple to do fella just make sure you have 100% throttle programmed at top stick on your dx6i, then move stick to this position, and plug your heli in, it will after about 3-6 seconds have a series of red, green, blue flashig lights on the main board,

now with right stick move down and release and the light will change to red. Move down and release light will be green, move down and release light will be blue, and that's the one for your gain.

move right stick left to lower gain or right to add.

its got 20 gain settings in total, 10 lower and 10 higher.

you can reset everything to by holding throttle stick whilst still at 100% to the right for 5seconds, then lights will all change to a series of multi coloured flashes.

anyway when you have lowered the gain I suggest one step at a time, unplug heli drop your throttle stick down, engage throttle hold and plug heli back in.

repeat as necessary.

No that's just acrobatics, full blown three dee....would be all the moves linked up even if u can do pyro flips if there not part of a seqwance of moves its not 3d well at least that's my view on it but well done on man ageing the loops though, that wjy 3d takes so long to learn as many people and battle roll and loop and more but kinking it together into a act is very hard.