• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Smash imaging/FPV quad build

smash

Looking good fella nice to see it back up and running .. How did you find them frames?? What settings you running it with ??

the frames are In the hk uk warehouse the work out to be about a tenner each, haven't given her a full shakedown yet but spooled her up and hovered her in the lounge and it's looks good, I basically set it up exactly as suggested in the manual, pitch and roll P gains set to 150 and both I gains set to 0 as a starting point.. No wobbles or oscillations in the lounge so ill have to wait for a field test to see what's what..

Btw I left all the limits at factory levels and did not touch the yaw settings..

There is no me in team..

Edited by smash

Just read my last post back and realised what you meant, I'm pretty pleased with the frames they seem nicely made for the money, exactly the same bolt spacing as all the other clones to so that was good as I didn't have to shift my electronics from the original plates.. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2