• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savage spares and Alza Racing bits - MASSIVE LOT!

grumpygramps

Hi!

I've got a MASSIVE load of Savage bits to get rid of. They've been sitting about for ages and need to be gone!

First lot - whole load of Alza Racing components. These include Savage Flux XL 4mm TVPs, Motor Clamps for a Castle 1717 motor, Flux XL Skid Plate and full set of Alloy Battery Box Mounts. They come complete with all of the original bolts and have never been bashed, just put on the truck while it was being built, so in great condition.

Here's a pic-

Alzaparts_zpsacf510e6.jpg

I'd like to sell them as a job lot. New they cost about 100 Euro's.

Price -

Edited by grumpygramps

BUMP!!!

OK - so the Alza bits are sold, cheers Toxic :)

But... The rest of the spares are still waiting for a home. Just to add onto what I've put info wise in the description - they're all basically as new (never seen the outside world), if not new, apart from the arms and outer driveshafts (which are still 100% straight).

It'd make a great spares package for any savvy owner, and no doubt save loads of money in the future :thumbsup:

Will think about offers..

Cheers