• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what is the worst model you have ever bought

troy carlos

The worst model.mmmmm that's hard,actually maybe not. Definitely ansmann kryptonite

first time I ran it,jumped off a kurb and bent chassis.lol. Had to make a new one with stronger alloy.it gets through diffs like nobody's Business but very very fast.

the best model. Hot bodies d8t

Mine was my bullet st 3.0 what a bag of turd.

First 2 mins after break in the front diff chewed.....Great!

After waiting a week for replacement from hpi 5 mins and suprise suprise rear chewed.

So looked hard for weeks to find some in stock and bought 4 sets guess what? Used all 4 in a week along with plastic bits breaking from not so big jumps on a small ramp.

Sold it for

Worst ever model for me was The Thunder Tiger Challenger. It was a 1/8th Scale off road, futuristic metal caged buggy. You might find one in a back of a shed somewhere now, I doubt there are any running as it was over thirty years ago. The front wheels just kept bouncing as there was too much rear weight. 21 size engine. But at the time it was better than the Mardave Marauder, and some of you would know how bad they were.

Oh' and we didn't have the Internet then to talk about it or research it.

Edited by Ged I

Kyosho Nexxt, bought it on a whim because I liked it's styling but what about bag of poop, sold it at a loss just to be rid of it..

There is no me in team..