• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ANOTHER hyper conversion FINISHED ! now with vids!

ts4n

That center diff mount post with the stripped screw has flattened sides near the base, have you tried taking a Spanner to it to turn it counter clockwise? Thats that I Used when dealing with the same issue, Once loosened up it was a lot easier to extract the stripped screw.

Interesting use of a Hyper ST rear shocktower there Dazza, Hows it holding up exposed to direct impacts in comparison to the Stock H7 Plate?

I'd suspect it will just flex and bounce back rather than bending like the Aluminium stockers would :-)

Edited by GorillaZilla

i did a little mod to my motor mount so i can change pinion easier

IMG_8054.jpg

has a few upgrades from then

dan

Looks alright mate but there's no need to do that if your looking at it in the above picture you just turn the pinion until the grub screw is facing you and then your Allen key fits in the groove to undo it or do it up.

Thanks.

Edited by DazzaClio

Qualitywise, how do they feel? Seen them on ebay just wondered if they were worth the upgrade - i've got hyper st shocks fitted to my hyper 7 which are fine but I like the look of chunkier big bores :D