• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

creativechris racing career. step by step report.

creativechris

Your photo does not leave much to comment on Chris. No new shell and no mention of how you got on with the track-what do you want people to say? Nice pit bench!!!

• Like 1

Sometimes people just don't comment, that doesn't mean you are being deliberately ignored. You didn't see me spitting my dummy out when nobody commented on the pic I posted in the RS2 thread.

OMFG YOUR BUGGY LOOKS SO ****ING AWESOME, YOUR PHOTO SKILLS ARE SECOND TO NONE AND THAT'S THE BEST PAINTJOB I'VE EVER SEEN ON A LOSI.

That better? ;)

• Like 1

Well firstly..AMAZEBALLS i was like "lawl get it dirty" when i saw first page and then i skipped to this page and im like "ITS DIRTY! yay"

I am tripped out however by whats going on in the background, is that the sea or a farmers field with those weird cover things on 

I want to get into it seriously, go out and win races ect.

you can buy straight of ebay for 40-50 quid. but i just cannot trust ebay. I know some people adore it an all that but i cannot trust it.

I race down at swindon and Ledbury, this summer I want to take it further afield to stoke, slough ect. Coventry looks good also.

Relax chris. Sometimes it depends on who is on. I have been away the weekend and actually tried to view pic but didnt have enough signal. Thats just the way it goes sometimes mate. Glad to hear the racing is going well and still on for a trip down swindon with you at somepoint. Not this month for sure though

When im allowed to drive on my own properly and im full into all this with a decent kit racer ill deffo travel down to swindon etc as it isnt all that far, slough, swindon all a hour or so from me 

That is really nice mate!

thanks mate.

Just think, 300 quid whats that? 300 quid is a decent stereo right, so its not that expensive. to one person it is, but to another its not haha :) depends on the persons interest i geuss right.

• Like 1