• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nitro tuning help...

LeeMutz

Hi all..

Just took my XTR3e out for the 2nd time (first time was only a quick few minutes).. Took quite some time to start (haven't got an engine warmer), as I kept trying to start it for maybe 5 mins, It must have spat about 1/4 of a tank of fuel out the zorst.. Took about 4 or 5 mins to use the remaining 3/4 of a tank once it had started up.. Also, very very fast on say 1/4 - 1/2 throttle, but give it full throttle and it died and bogs down... Also spits out quite a lot of fuel from zorst when its running too

Anything simple this can be? Not very good with fine tuning etc, but could anyone point me in the right direction? Using 25% Gen2 fuel

Thanks

Lee

Okie dokie blokie, will have a play tomorrow, just stuck it in the for sale section to swap for an electric as cant be arsed with nitro anymore lol.. with the amount of times its used I just want plug n play lol