• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Merry Christmas to me!

ukglyn

Well I decided the bug had bitten me hard & treated myself to an xmas pressie. Just been & picked up a savage X in pink & yellow. Placing it next to my bullet I can clearly see why these things stand up to so much more punishment! it looks huge & much stronger in construction.

Not sure SWMBO unserstands, but im grinning like a chesire cat! :thumbsup::whistling:

• Like 2

You have a link in your sig to a photography website and yet you haven't taken a picture of your shiny new truck? You should be ashamed!

lol I am still unpacking at the mo, there will be a picture up soon i promise :hahadance:

You'll find it a different beast to your Bullet. A lot more durable, and so much scope for customisation. Enjoy it as it is for a bit, and see how long you can hold off before you start buying pretty bits to make it 'yours' :)

Would advise you get a wheelie bar though. Saves snagging the back of the shell!

Very jealous...... I n the daughter have been lusting after the very same beast....... We were exstatic for 10 secs when I checked the bank account,,,,,, paid and tax rebate woooooohoooooo savage an an ST truggy......... Then the wife hands me the credit card bill....... B......er!

Enjoy looks the mutts...!

Edited by Muddy

Hello mate i'm getting one of these tomorrow and was just wondering if you get the battery + charger for the roto start in the box? I saw some unboxing on youtube of people in America getting them with the batteries, charger, glo starter and some other goodies so was wondering if it was the same everywhere? How are you enjoying it btw? :)

Hello mate i'm getting one of these tomorrow and was just wondering if you get the battery + charger for the roto start in the box? I saw some unboxing on youtube of people in America getting them with the batteries, charger, glo starter and some other goodies so was wondering if it was the same everywhere? How are you enjoying it btw? :)

Hello mate

The roto starter battery & charger need to be brought seperatley mate, as does the the nitro starter pack if you dont already have one.

The car is awesome, you wont regret it if you get one, mine is just ran in now so I have to start the tuning process.

Cheer for the reply, i got mine yesterday and picked up a battery and charger. I well happy with it, i couldn't believe how big it was! Ive done the two tanks on the box so now i just gotta do the rest today and hopefully get some proper driving done if the weather holds off. Happy driving!

Cheer for the reply, i got mine yesterday and picked up a battery and charger. I well happy with it, i couldn't believe how big it was! Ive done the two tanks on the box so now i just gotta do the rest today and hopefully get some proper driving done if the weather holds off. Happy driving!

Nice one enjoy!

Ive done the four tanks run in, & 1 tank of starting to tune it, now just need this bloody rain to stop so I can go carry on with it! :sly: