• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Chilled Rc Derby Bash Sunday 7th April 10.30 am start =D

norcoforever

Have to agree it was a decent day even if i only stayed an hour  :thumbsup:

Was good to see the general public comeing to have a look around too and maybee they will go away and think they would like to be part of this and maybee some will go away and think that were not all pains in the arse with our noisy toys  :thumbsup:

Lost count how many people asked if the Exo was running 4s  :xd:  :xd:  And the amount of the public asking questions.... How fast do they go, how mush are they, how hard are they to drive, and best one of all IS IT PETROL? haha do you hear an engine? or see smoke? lol you have to laugh tho and just say no its electric  :yes:

And never knew the Exo could jump so high  :sweeeet:  And best part is all i lost was a shock retainer so big up mixmasterjay for sorting me one to carry on the fun  :hahadance:

• Like 1

Yer it was a great day! Thanks A lot to everyone who come along! it was good to see Nick and Hos come along too!

Great weather for a change and a great atmosphere as usual!

Thanks to Dan Norco aswell for selling me the HUGE BEAST of a Losi 5ive its a bloomin animal!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

yeah mate defo  :thumbsup:

Gonna order some electrics for the losi 8 tomorrow and maybee some 3s lipo's to double as 6s  :sweeeet:

Only run 2s in the exo and think the batt are knackered  :sly:  either that or the esc or motor  :sly:  after a few mins running it starts to slow down like batt is going dead but isnt and then turn off the TX or Esc and  back on and its right as rain again for a few mins and then same again  :yes:

Only other thing i can think of is gearing but never had a prob before  :shockingscary:

mate i had this issue not long ago and it was down to abit of soldering come loose on the esc or maybe  battery im probs wrong but worth checking in stead of new leccys lol

Good weather/place/turnout, top day!

Need to get an RC sorted, I just honestly have no idea what to chose. :lol: So much choice.

Nice to see new and old faces. :good:

What about an EXO Terra buggy  :thumbsup: