• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your 1/1 cars!

landmaxdriver

Love the S-Line Audi's, rapid as! I'm aiming for an S3 end of this year/beginning of next year! :D

Here's my old Citroen Saxo VTR. It was a bit of an odd one as had full VTS spec everything yet was badged as a VTR. Cant complain as had the performance without the insane insurance premium!

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/gallery/image/19858-saxo-vtr-001/

Then I got carried away in the snow and crashed it...

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/gallery/image/19860-/

Was a write off.. Lesson learnt! :(

Got myself another, identical VTR, which suffered an electrical fault. So now driving an Alfa 147 T.Spark and its very much a love/hate relationship!

Love the S-Line Audi's, rapid as! I'm aiming for an S3 end of this year/beginning of next year! :D

Here's my old Citroen Saxo VTR. It was a bit of an odd one as had full VTS spec everything yet was badged as a VTR. Cant complain as had the performance without the insane insurance premium!

Then I got carried away in the snow and crashed it...

Was a write off.. Lesson learnt! :(

Got myself another, identical VTR, which suffered an electrical fault. So now driving an Alfa 147 T.Spark and its very much a love/hate relationship!

Sorry to hear that dude! Was it just your car involved?

Sorry to hear that dude! Was it just your car involved?

Yeah it was just me & a barrier involved. :lol:

It was in an empty University car park that I was mucking around in. Finished drifting about and went to leave but annoyingly the exit was on a steep decline with a kerb & barrier at the end of it. Began driving down it and started sliding picking up speed and inevitably hit the barrier.. :( Was so narrow that I couldn't even try and slide into the kerb sideways, so just held on and waited for the punishment!

I'd never drift about near other people & their cars. I lack the skill to do so and couldn't bare hitting another persons car! lol

• 2 weeks later...