• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MY NEW LUNCHBOX MORE MOD'S....

jason3249

Its looking good all the mods are fitted just got to wait for the last one....

I had afew more ideas so went to the model shop 2 hours ago and got afew more bits just finished fitting them....

Cant wait to show you all.....

Hope not long now then can get the pics up....

How you getting on flash22 you got any further... ;) ......

• Like 1

i think im going to build mine first with the new bearings, go to RC shop on saturday and see if i can find some decent shocks.. what size do i need for front, back and the 5th?

looking for a new servo for the steering.. got a load of old dodgy ones knocking about i could use.. what would you suggest?

Edited by simonclarke2000

Iv got 75m on front and 85m on back and 5th shock is 55m my sevro is a hitec alloy one as it cope's better with bashing..... :)

Look at page 13 theres a list of all the mods you can do... ;)

Edited by jason3249

the vids been around for ages, i thought of a better layout put the nitro engine in the tub and use a reduction box and driveshaft to drive the rear axle with 3/4 link suspension setup it means the wieght is lower down and theres not so much stress on on the drivetrain

Looking good Jason... love the shell, completely appreciate the effort thats gone into that after how long mine took ;)

Liking the look of the shocks too and is that the CRP front end setup ? - Dont think i've seen that sway bar setup on a LB before so props for that buddy.

Really tempted to get myself one of those JunFac rear shock mounts too...

Good work mate... we're getting some smart looking LB's on the forum now... just keep away from the STAIRS !!! ;)

Nige

Yep its the CRP front end.....

STARIS lol not gon go there...

The front sway bar works gr8.....

N d fox you broke the bottom of your shocks i did that 10 mins after taking it out when i 1st got it its where the wheel's are to close to the shock's..... You need to get the crp kit...

;)