• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wait for the new traxxas rally or get a hpi vorza now?

Chris_torx

Have a look at cooking with nitro on youtube

The rally is basically a rehash of the slash from what I have read there are 9 cars based on the slash IMHO thay can't be good at doing everything

Kyosho do a decent rally car but you can't go far wrong with a buggy

Is rally going tobe the next big thing or is it another rc fad ??

Seen an awesome thunder tiger mini rally car on the ms shop site but not sure on parts availability. I too own a Vorza and probably wont part with it till death :) I've had a fair few 1/8 buggys and this has by far been the best, don't get me wrong my xray xb808e will destroy it round a track but for sheer bashness it's hard to beat.

I personally steer clear of Traxxas. I've owned nearly every elec car they do apart from the mutts etc and 1 or 2 other but when I'm spending 100's on a high powered brushless car/truck I want steel dog bones at least.

Hpi rally doesn't look that much of an offloaded tbh. Got slick tyres and quite a low ground clearance by the looks of it.

Might go for the vorza.

Can anyone recommend some good 3s battery's. heard 40c plus is needed and can't find any of that spec under 100 quid!!! That's expensive lol.

Cheers

Chris