• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ezrun 150a

stevek32

This is the combo I have in my Hyper 7e, and it works very well. It includes the programming card, and mine came ready with 2 deans connectors for dual lipos.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XERUN-Sensored-4274SD-2200KV-Brushless-Motor-150A-ESC-LCD-Program-Card-Combo-/200730756063?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebc7c43df

ezrun150A is sensored also seems folk overlook look that :whistling:

Do you have lipo battery/s & charger already?

Yep your right suicideneil. Here's what it says.:

Specification Model: XERUN-120A-V2 Dimension: 43mm(L) x36mm(W) x33mm(H) Cont. /Burst Current: 120A/ 760A Resistance: 0.0003 ohm SuitableMotor: Sensored and sensorless brushless motors =>3.5T (on-road),=>5.5T(off-road) (Works with 5-6 NiMHor 2S Li-Po), =>5.5T (on-road),=>8.5T(off-road) (Works with 8-9 NiMHor 3S Li-Po), Battery: 4-9 cells NiMH or 2-3 cells Li-Po BEC Output: 5.75V/3A Built-in BEC Cooling Fan Working Voltage: 5V / 0.16A, max. 8V (The fan gets the power supplydirectly from the battery) SuitableModel: 1/10, 1/12 on-road and off -road,1/8,1/10 scale rock crawler

Features Compatible with all sensorless brushlessmotors and mostof sensored brushless motorssuch as LRP, SpeedPassion,Novak,Etc.

Seamlesslychange to sensorlessworking mode when the sensor cableis broken.

Excellent start-up,acceleration and linearityfeatures.

Built-in switch mode BEC has a powerful outputto supply all theelectronic equipments.

Should be ok for a hyper 7 buddy someone on here recommended it to use?

It will fit on the centre diff mount but will look crap. :xd::thumbsup:

Xerun 150a fits really nicely behind the battery tray. I have both esc's both great just the ez run is much bigger!

It will fit on the centre diff mount but will look crap. :xd::thumbsup:

Xerun 150a fits really nicely behind the battery tray. I have both esc's both great just the ez run is much bigger!

I have my XERun mounted front left. It sits hard against the chassis stiffener, and just behind the steering post. Great fit there after I cut a very small bit off the side pod. The battery is mounted behind that.

A 3674 sized motor is more than ample in a buggy, i have a leopard 3674 2650kv motor and a hobbyking 150a esc, less than a ton in total and very reliable, just had to wait a couple of weeks for delivery :)

My XTM XT2e came with an XTM 120a esc (hobbywing rebranded) and a 3674 GV 2370kv motor, pretty bloody quick out the box really :)

Edited by NuttyProfessor

Ok thanks guys so basically I'm after ANY 150a esc as long as its capable of 4s-6s?. But will a 120a work as long as its capable of the above even if it says 1/10 scale?. And as for motor as long as its around 2000kv and says 1/8th scale then it will be ok? It doesn't have to match the esc at all?. Does it mater how many poles it has?. Thanks guys....

if intending to use 5 or 6s 150A esc is required, 120a has 4s limit so any higher the genie will appear :whistling:

Edited by R46

Yeah I know slugsie, and thankyou. Looks like it will have to be imported then.... Only reason I was asking is because the 2nd hand market is flooded with numerous esc,s and motors, I've found Toro Nero,s, qbase, hobbyking, (UK owned), MMp,s etc all around

I recently stuck an XeRun 150a + 2200kv Sensored motor in my Trophy Buggy Flux. Ordered it from a seller on ebay that also runs a website. Got it within 8 days, no customs or vat as it was flagged as a gift :) Highly reccommend them.