• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Best place to get phoenix flight Sim?

Nice collection! ;)

Heli's are the one thing I cant get to grips with. Don't blame you at all for wanting to get practice in first! I'm still waiting to make the jump to an EDF Jet but can't bring myself to do so yet as one wrong move and its

Club No Name Disciplines 0033 BRACKNELL & DISTRICT MAC

Contact: S WOOD. Tel: 01344 422429. RCFW SF RCH IND 2841 CAVERSHAM HELICOPTER CLUB

0469 HUNGERFORD MODEL FLYING CLUB

Contact: LK KIRBY. Tel: 01635 36268. RCFW FF CL 2504 LAMBOURN MODEL FLYING GROUP

Contact: JR YOUNG. Tel: 01793 702286. 0142 MAIDENHEAD RADIO MODELLERS

Contact: S RYAN-BELL. Tel: . RCFW RCH 0160 NEWBURY & DIST MODEL AIRCRAFT SOCIETY

Contact: RM JEPSON. Tel: 01635 200202. RCFW RCH SF 0196 READING & DIST MODEL AIRCRAFT CLUB

RCFW SF RCH IND CL FF 0224 SLOUGH R/C MODEL CLUB

Contact: M SCATES. Tel: . RCFW RCH SF 0425 SOUTH EAST BERKS RADIO FLYING CLUB

RCFW SF IND 2498 THAMES VALLEY SCALE AEROTOW

RCFW SF 0445 THAMES VALLEY SILENT FLYERS

Contact: RG EDMUNDS. Tel: 01344 751213. SF RCFW 0333 WINDSOR RADIO MODEL SOCIETY

Contact: RJ NORRIS. Tel: 01895 239912. RCFW SF 2231 WINGS AND ROTORS

there the clubs in berkshire,i am 5 miles from the bracknell club,heli planes{waiting list},20 from slough{but they got a model shop in town,and it 600 meters from my rc track}heli/planes,but found one in surrey helis only, https://sites.google.com/site/scmhc2010/ so i am goping down to see them this weekend,you got a good collection of helis get down a club and on to a trainer lead,with the instructors,it the best and least expensive way of learning,a long with a sim

right you need to join the heliaddict forums there the right advice on there,go to this thread{iam firebird} and pm aciddrink he meet you down the field, http://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/rcha-questions/82681-rcha-member-seeks-club-around-guildford.html , bring down a heli, or 2,i am waiting for acid drink to get back to me,about this weekend

with the phoenix once you have installed it you should be able to update it as you can with the original, i bought a dongle off of fleabay and im on v4 now it just took a while to update when i first got it as it was v1, remember heli pilots get it up quicker :thumbsup: