• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CASTLE BIG BLOCK POWERED VADER FOR SALE. NOW SOLD!

waterboy

Hi all i have a 4 month old maverick vader with a castle 1717 bigblock fitted that is now like hens teeth you just cant buy them any were, castle discontinued them when the traxxas x01 came out, it goes like stink also fitted is spektrum DX3C radio its in fantastic condition im not really sure if i should sell but i need to fund some other projects on the go,

It has the factory box it came in.

Cash on collection is fine or paypal.

here's some pics' of the car.

http://s1163.photobu...552/waterboy30/

And a video of it going.

look it up on ebay

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 1

Hi well the car was 500 the lipos were 140 the radio gear was 89 and the motor was 220 so as much of this as i can get back please :) who ever offers the most and its boxed.

How much

Are you into crawlers? i have a 1987 clodbuster in fantastic condition im just finishing just waiting on the teu 106bk esc to arrve then its good to go new spot tune motors 2.4ghz radio and all alloy piggyback dampers x8 they wernt cheep!

• 2 weeks later...

?Hi all i have a 4 month old maverick vader with a castle 1717 bigblock fitted that is now like hens teeth you just cant buy them any were, castle discontinued them when the traxxas x01 came out, it goes like stink also fitted is spektrum DX3C radio its in fantastic condition im not really sure if i should sell but i need to fund some other projects on the go, if this is something you would be interested in let me know with some offers.

Cash on collection is fine or paypal and postage will be about 20 pounds

Looking for 500GBP offers

And a video of it going.

Hi all i have a 4 month old maverick vader with a castle 1717 bigblock fitted that is now like hens teeth you just cant buy them any were, castle discontinued them when the traxxas x01 came out, it goes like stink also fitted is spektrum DX3C radio its in fantastic condition im not really sure if i should sell but i need to fund some other projects on the go,

Cash on collection is fine or paypal.

And a video of it going.

That link just takes me to a Clod Buster!!!

did it sell mate??? only just seen this thread.. you didnt have that for long... saw it at the msuk jam it was mint! i know this user in person and seen the vader my self! cant beleave your selling it allready you didnt even use it that much!!

was thinking of a swap but 2 late now :(