• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

Mine's on about re-decorating, replacing the carpet, going on holiday ....... the trees outside have leaves on 'em, not ...

Never mind, F1's on tomorrow - qualis in a few minutes.

I still haven't received the simple angled 4mm allen keys to make sure the exhaust is tight on the FG MT - been a week now and refusing to go to Halfords or B&Q as I've already bought the parts!

Whoever goes, hope the rain stays off and you have a good blast.

Al.

Thats beltin, i will bob down then, my baja is still in bits but hopefully it should be back together by tonight, if not theres always my trusty savage flux xl, what time do you guys meet and where abouts on the 3 sisters? I have just watched some vids on you tube, where abouts on the 3 sisters is that area you bash on?

Edited by the watchman

i have not charged any lipos ready either so going to leave it this week..'the watchmen' still think the wdrcc lads are going down and maybe a few others will turn up so just make your way down the wdrcc lads all have 1/5th scale also so u will be fine.. its on the left behind the trees just before the entrance to the go kart/race track, there will probly be other cars parked up and we normally get there at about 12 but i think the wdrcc lads get there a little earlier just have a look on there facebook page there is a link a cou[ple of pages back

Thats beltin, i will bob down then, my baja is still in bits but hopefully it should be back together by tonight, if not theres always my trusty savage flux xl, what time do you guys meet and where abouts on the 3 sisters? I have just watched some vids on you tube, where abouts on the 3 sisters is that area you bash on?

Check out the 3 Sisters karting website.

Just before the entrance  to the track, you'll see cars parked on the left.

Stop there and listen for the trucks!!

Normally seems to be after midday to .... whenever.

Weather might limit people - might be wet.

Al.

evening all, may be able to make it about 1-2 pm, got to get back from Norfolk leaving at 8am so should be there in afternoon with losi 5t and 5b for some fun, any chance of the legendary ramp being available?

i'll be more sure on Sat,

let the fun begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will certainly be coming along if the weather is nice, i had the baja out today for a test run, she's ready for the weekend now, looking forwatd to meeting some of you lads.

Weather can't seem to make its mind up for Sunday, one minute its raining next its not. But it did say rain today and its been lovely, just don't know weather to start charging the lipos or not as I don't want to keep Leaving them fully charged for weeks on end? What's everybody else doing?

Well the upgrades are fitted but the beast won't be ready as I need a new a arm, thought I had a few but there all for the opposite side :(

Which a arm you after mate. Standard or you running hopped up ones?