• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BIG BROTHER 7

dazzi220

I don't understand you people, you are complaing that they're all mental and weird??? That's the whole freakin point! :wacko:

Seriously, there's some class people in there.

It's going to make for interesting viewing,thats for sure.

theres not a good looking women in there, the one in the bunny suit was scraping the barrel on looks until she opened that stupid mouth and gave airheads all around the world a bad name, the rest are appauling i was watching it live last night and the stuff coming out of the 'woman's' gobs was foul, even worse than the tramps round ere.

a couple of shirt pushers, a few self lovers and a hypacrictical ball of suicidal depression who hates everyone but has no trubble teaching everyone lame ass stretching exercises

they're the worst bunch ever! they're the retards u see on the reject videos the week before it starts on e4, only this year they've put em in

Who looks like they could kick something off?

hard to say, I've been watching all night and they're pretty boring, I'd put my money on a woman starting something...they're ruff enough lol

If the guy who bid £10 million wins the auction is he

legally bound to pay up.

£10 million for a Kit Kat what a mug :lol:

Wonder if he wants anymore I'm sure Ive got an old one in the cupboard :lol::lol:

DAVE.

:good:

Seriously though, I see so many Crisp packets and Chocalote bars say they have a Car as a prize, or luxury house. Do people ever win? I have never heard of anyone win one of these top prizes.

I bet they put all the winning packets in the companies cafateria for the Boss to get back.

yup people win, its against the law if it was a con, one car to be won between millions of people worldwise is a very little price to pay for the money it generates

many poeple make a good living from enter comps like that