• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

For sale Losi JRXS price drop need this sold today

beardyboy

what002.jpg

what003.jpg

what004.jpg

what005.jpg

what006.jpg

what008.jpg

Hi all I have for sale a Losi JRXS, I dont know much about this one apart from its carbon fibre chassis, graphite arms and very fast. I haven't owned it very long as I am more in to drifting than the touring cars and this just seems to good to drift it awesome on a track. The only problem with it is the esc went up in smoke but nothing has been affected as far as I know. It will come with no tx/rx but will come with the lipo that it came to me with. Also the one of the bolts that holds the battery tray in had to be drilled out but I only took the head of the bolt off so could possibly be repaired but it hasn't hampered its use in anyway.

Edited by beardyboy

please read the rules, [4.]Bumping - If you want to bring your thread back up to the top, you may bump, but only once per a calendar day! You cannot use the Status box on the front page of the forum to promote any item you are selling.