• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TT01D ARTR FRP Chassis (Pic heavy)

camstreet

Hi, Unfortunately my SC needs a bit of work done to it so this has to go :( Had it for about a month, bought it off of another member on here with brand new FRP chassis kit. It comes with front one-way diff, and locked rear diff, both from 3racing, as is the FRP chassis kit. Come's with a set of used drift wheels and tyres, plent of life left in them tho. The front left knuckle is broken, but I've fixed that using a nut and bolt and it now has less slop than the right one :shockingscary: also the rear gearbox/bulkhead is broken just under the bodymount / suspension mount area. It also has standard TT01 rear lower arms as I bent the pin in the typeD ones but these will be included. I also bent the upper turnbuckle and have replaced this with a grub screw. the shell has a crack on the front right corner, but i've put some duct tape behind it and it's fine, theres also a slit in the front at the bottom which is unnoticable, on the bonnet there is a blemish in the pant where I re-glued the light bucket on and it went through the paint, theres also one just under the light but it's barely noticable. You might also need some 3m low profile dual lock to keep the cockpit up, or some other way as when I bought it it didnt stay up very well

It comes with 5.5t bullistorm brushless motor + 60a Ezrun ESC, this is one hell of a fast setup but great for drifting, and also great for speed runs :thumbsup: it also has a hitec hs-645mg servo.

Upgrades also include, ally prop shaft, UJ's all round, fully ballraced and adjustable shocks.

The shell is a tamiya nissan skyline GTR. it's an awesome shell and just looks so good! comes with R2hobbies stealth mounts and the driver aswell. the body is mounted using M3 dual lock which is super strong! you can pick it up and hold the car up just by the shell!

The shell has angel lights front and rear, the spoiler is carbon wrapped then the edges painted, the painting isnt the greatest as I had to use a brush but that's me being picky :thumbsup:

so now for the pics

p1020672s.jpg

p1020673.jpg

p1020674q.jpg

p1020675j.jpg

p1020684e.jpg

p1020678.jpg

The diffcase/bulkhead currently being glued together

p1020682ri.jpg

The fixed knuckle

p1020685di.jpg

Here's what you get

p1020686xo.jpg

please note that it does NOT include tx/rx or lipo, however I will include a 2s 3300 30-40c for an extra

Edited by camstreet