• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Ten SCTE Owners Thread

Did you read the lipo guide?

If you have an esc that can handle x amount of amps you want a battery that can supply more than that constantly. To work out how many amps your battery can supply it is really simple. Take the mah rating of your battery and divide it by 1000. Then take the C rating of the battery and multiply the 2 together.

So in your case you have got 6000mah 65C batteries and a 120amp esc.

6000/1000 = 6

6 x 65 = 390amps

So you have got plenty of juice!!! Be careful of cheap batteries. The rating stated could be miles away from what the actual rating is. I'm not an electric guru as I only got into recently but the guys on the forum helped me out big time!!!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if the scte 2.0 chassis fits on the 1.0 because i might convert over

Not that I know of,totally different lay out and diffs etc,there are aftermarket upgraded chassis available for the 1.0 I believe.

Just bought a scte out the for sale section on here cant wait to get it ! They look like awesome trucks, hopefully it will impress me as much as my old slasg 4x4. What are the major needed upgrades? I will be running on 2 and 3s Lipos and using my dx4s.

How much do I wamt to spend on what? I want to upgrade it to be a good strong basher

You are on the Losi thread so that means the SCTE? Is it not, it doesn't really need much, could buy this! And RPM arms all round

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/King-Headz-Losi-ten-SCTE-Motor-Mount-w-Dual-Bearings-KHZ-SCTE-036-/290950694060?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43be0344ac

Edited by jony nitro

The truck im running i have made a few upgrades i have the rpm front and rear bumper, the tlr chassis, and new wheels and tires but the chassis isnt really needed i just liked the way it looked haha so yeah ive only broke the front bumper and i have had the truck for nearly a year so its a good basher

Well I got it today and wow am I impressed!

Chucked my spekky reciver in it a 3s 40c Lipo and took it out just on a tarmac carpark for a tester! Its really quick with the tenshock motor and sc8 esc on 3s. Currently running a 13t pinion but I may go to a 14t. Im extremely impressed with how it handles too! Stays so flat and not a sign its going to roll over! (unlike my slash 4x4 wer u barely need to touch the steering and its on two wheels) tried it on a 2s and it just as impressive! The esc will also take 4s so I may have to give that a try! Although im more than happy to bash on 2 and 3s and dont really want tk kill it on 4 !

Anyway 5 packs charged and im off to the bmx track tommorow for a proper test!