• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash in Fife

stef1

that will be an interesting video, i like on board camera footage. i want to go out bashing NOW!! :lol:

one for alan from last years jam,

ouch!

Edited by stef1

bit dark is it not lol.

this vid is disgusting lol. will get it uploaded tomorrow night probably. will give you a call tomorrow stef :thumbsup:

it is but im in the mood now :lol:

no worries mate :)

would be happy to meet up sometime, the more the merrier. nitro tuning is a no for me im afraid, i stick to breaking

same here, was out for about an hour and a half and got about 15 mins runtime, the rest was spent fixing mine or dods trucks lol

changed a wheel bearing on mine first, then dod broke a rear hub so we fixed that, then i destroyed a front hub, fixed that then both our glow starters batterys went flat...and that was a good day lol

Alan those look brilliant. have you tried running them in the dark?

hopefully we will have a meet soon jamie

Edited by stef1

yeh in past from dusk to full dark or even just on cloudy days really stands out and gives decent orientation on the truck , makes bloody good torches lol

yeh in past from dusk to full dark or even just on cloudy days really stands out and gives decent orientation on the truck , makes bloody good torches lol

:lol:

this is what i was actually thinking about, might give it a go one day lol

the trophy lights work on the 3rd channel of tx the s50 its a tamiya switch unit and switched on/off manually

ive got a tamiya tt01 electric saloon car as well with lights ( it did come with the light kit but i added some extra diodes tho )

sorry dude working saturday and starting my decorating on sunday and i think your right weather not looking great but have fun if u get out.

no worries Sy.

dont reckon i will get out, if the weather is fair i have a few things i have to get done in the garden anyway - maybe :lol:

Edited by stef1

good to see you sy been long time no see mate

you were getting some nice air on that jump tho :thumbsup:

mind you its a tricky jump to fast and your on grass heading down hill at a rate of knots lol

alright stranger. i its alot different controlling a mt than a truggy off them jump lol still liking your tt my lsp hasnt been up in sometime but its got all the other hop ups i want but never had time to check it out but hope to sometime soon hope to see u all soon .

• Like 1

If anyone is looking for a good place to bash - the bmx track at bathgate. Its been a really good day, used half a gallon of fuel with no breakages to report :lol: not sure about the other guys though :lol:

The guys who i was with today are up there most/every sunday? at about 1030/1100 weather permitting.

Edited by stef1