• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any1 from birmingham

raff113

you have gt no chance of gettin on it mate. its a world championship bmx track that has just been built its all fenced off and that too

you have gt no chance of gettin on it mate. its a world championship bmx track that has just been built its all fenced off and that too

+1 absolutely no chance, by the time you get in it will be all over. Btw how you doing not seen you in a while.

We have now re-located to Collingwood Centre in Pheasey for Indoor Micro and 1/10 buggy/sc racing 7.15 - 9.45. Unfortunately no 1/8 as they are just too big to control for the area we are using.

+1 absolutely no chance, by the time you get in it will be all over. Btw how you doing not seen you in a while.

We have now re-located to Collingwood Centre in Pheasey for Indoor Micro and 1/10 buggy/sc racing 7.15 - 9.45. Unfortunately no 1/8 as they are just too big to control for the area we are using.

Im not too bad. Just been busy and not had time to rebuild the baja togetout with it, gt some free time todat so goin to finish most of it off oday

Not if you know a guy who runs it... I'll ask the question lol

Not if you know a guy who runs it... I'll ask the question lol

I have already had conversations with them about using the track for rc car. Unless you organised a regular rc event it would be no point. Its not a design rc track its a bmx track. Yes maybe ok for bashing on but not racing. For what it would cost to use it you may as well join a proper club (with rostrum etc).

But like you said if you know the guy who runs it, maybe he would give you a better deal.

NEW track in town

IT looks like we have a new bashing spot boys

Yesterday a few of us went to visit the manager of buzzards valley near bassetts pole and he is more than happy for us to use a temp plot of land roughly 20mtr by 150 and then in a few weeks move onto the plot roughly 150mtr by 150 which we are planning on using for 2 tracks. ONe for electric and nitros and the other for the 1/5 big boys

THE owner is asking for

NEW track in town

IT looks like we have a new bashing spot boys

Yesterday a few of us went to visit the manager of buzzards valley near bassetts pole and he is more than happy for us to use a temp plot of land roughly 20mtr by 150 and then in a few weeks move onto the plot roughly 150mtr by 150 which we are planning on using for 2 tracks. ONe for electric and nitros and the other for the 1/5 big boys

THE owner is asking for

THE temp plot is over by the grapes and tench pool and when the farmer cuts the grass he will let us use that big piece by the main car park

THE temp plot is over by the grapes and tench pool and when the farmer cuts the grass he will let us use that big piece by the main car park

Yeh i no where you mean...what day you organising it for?

LIKe I say its still just a empty field at the mo so a few lads are popping up on saturday to mark out a temp track ready for us on Sunday to have a mess about, after that we will try to get things a bit more organized like scaffolding, ramps for nitro and electric and whatever anyone can get there hands on really

LIKe I say its still just a empty field at the mo so a few lads are popping up on saturday to mark out a temp track ready for us on Sunday to have a mess about, after that we will try to get things a bit more organized like scaffolding, ramps for nitro and electric and whatever anyone can get there hands on really

Sounds good. I might pop up saturday visit my mate a visit whilst we r there and defo cme for a bash sunday. Might be able to get sum old fire hose from work ill ask tomoro.

Brilliant mate, that's what I like to hear

IF we all pull together we might be able to make this happen without it costing us a fortune and no more councils moaning

Brilliant mate, that's what I like to hear

IF we all pull together we might be able to make this happen without it costing us a fortune and no more councils moaning

I get to do a nights fishing on a sat nyt, nyc breakfast bough to me on the sun mrnin and a bashing sunday day...weekends cudnt get any betta lol

You've got it sorted mate. that sounds like a good idea

MIght have to join ya with that some time

GOod to have you aboard ticky

Don't think I can make it on Saturday but will be there Sunday

I've spoke to one of the lads and they are on about goin over at 10

GOod to have you aboard ticky

Don't think I can make it on Saturday but will be there Sunday

I've spoke to one of the lads and they are on about goin over at 10

Hopefully I should have some time to pop over and see what the areas like. I might know where to get some flexible conduit thats if its still there.