• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any1 from birmingham

raff113

Alright there mate.

I see you have a baja and about 10 to 20 of us meet up in aldridge every Sunday if that's any good to you

Im also looking for places for my son to bash his Firestorm in Solihull / South Birmingham area. Only place I have found so far was a wooded area in Dorridge park that looks like its been used by bmx'ers.

Untitled_Panorama1_2.jpg

Edited by Bobcollege
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OAk park aldridge should be a good turn out this Sunday if anyone is up for it,especially for 1/5 scale.lol. I say no more

I'M sure there will be plenty of nitro there aswell

MEEting from 12 onwards

• Thanks 1

YES mate they are still on, every Sunday aslong as weather is good, feel free to come along, everyone welcome

• 2 weeks later...

THE lads are meeting over kingstanding this Sunday for a bash

I'M working all weekend but will meet at the spitfire island in a Few weeks to give it a bash

WOrk is now underway for THE new tamworth bmx track and will be ready in a Few weeks

If your meeting at Doe Bank Lane Kingstanding then be careful as the council have warned us that there will be a steward making sure ' no rc cars allowed'.

This had been our regular bash site for some time, We even put in a strong proposal to the local council committee for a rc track, improve the old bmx track to cater for both hobbies/sports. Making it alot safer for on-watchers etc. But we were turned down.

The local residents (old farts, I guess) have complained numerous time to the council who then have been intouch with us. Hence why we are giving that spot a rest.

a little vid of doe bank -

For now we are at the back of the Aston Arena (not far from the villa ground) every Sunday

a little vid of aston arena

I hear it was a good turn out there yesterday

How'd you get on there mate

It's not a bad spot is it

I hear it was a good turn out there yesterday

How'd you get on there mate

It's not a bad spot is it

We decided to meet up at Doe bank first and then follow each other to Oak park. I was only expecting my 3 friends to be there but meet 4 other groups of disappointed bashers. Some of the guys were from Tamworth.

We were greeted by the steward who was guarding the track. So I had a quick chat to the lads and new faces and told them to follow us to the Oak park.

The guys at Oak park were friendly and took time out to have a chat. Everything looks organised and some serious races :yes: :yes:

Had a good day out but would need to make some changes to my mcd to suit the track grounds etc. Hopefully will be back there in 2 weeks once Im back from Holidays.

If your meeting at Doe Bank Lane Kingstanding then be careful as the council have warned us that there will be a steward making sure ' no rc cars allowed'.

This had been our regular bash site for some time, We even put in a strong proposal to the local council committee for a rc track, improve the old bmx track to cater for both hobbies/sports. Making it alot safer for on-watchers etc. But we were turned down.

The local residents (old farts, I guess) have complained numerous time to the council who then have been intouch with us. Hence why we are giving that spot a rest.

a little vid of doe bank -

For now we are at the back of the Aston Arena (not far from the villa ground) every Sunday

a little vid of aston arena

I know where the first track is, its near Barr beacon via scott arms, been there and used the track myself. well up for a meet peeps can we get one on thego?

Im also looking for places for my son to bash his Firestorm in Solihull / South Birmingham area. Only place I have found so far was a wooded area in Dorridge park that looks like its been used by bmx'ers.

Untitled_Panorama1_2.jpg

i so want to tear this palce up, directions please?

Dorridge park is down Arden Road, B93 8LJ. The wood area is on the left as you approach the carpark. Only problem theres lots of dog walkers and I cant see nitro cars going down too well with the locals :(

Nitro's and dogs never mix, i found out the hard way lol.

Some great places in sutton park but the warden is an idiot so you have to watch out for him, i think he doesnt have much of a social life

Some great places in sutton park but the warden is an idiot so you have to watch out for him, i think he doesnt have much of a social life

There one spot in sutton park thats hidden away in the forest, its used by bmxers. Its similar to south bham site but with trees all around it.

If you like jumping your motor then there a good few humps but no long straight section. I take my hyper st pro brushlless there.