• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any1 from birmingham

raff113

ANyone out bashing this Sunday if weather is good.

Probably goin over to aldridge unless anyone can think of anywhere better to go

As long as the weather is good ill be over aldridge Sunday...looking for somewhere to go Friday night after work aswell.

Where abouts you from mate, I might know some bashing spots for you, if not I'm sure ticky will

You out Sunday ticky?

great barr mate. been up aldridge a cuple weeks ago for a look but my car was off the rd. gt it all sorted now tho so need to get out with it.

great barr mate. been up aldridge a cuple weeks ago for a look but my car was off the rd. gt it all sorted now tho so need to get out with it.

I am out Saturday onroading behind Aston arena (the old villa leisure centre). Your more than welcome to pop down.

I am going to the gadget show Sunday so doubt I can make it to oak park.

Ticky

• Like 1

Is that craig with the golf caddy? I just come off the phone with the lads and most have other plans for Saturday so I might try to get back early and do Sunday at Aston arena instead.

Hopefully some of you will be there Sunday, Bringing my Hyper8.5 pro and a new Guy with a Hyper .28 TQ, nothing like a good thrashing, look forward to seeing you there.

Edited by rowley177

Will be at Aston Arena (back area) this Sunday 22nd for onroad bashing/racing. I am giving Oak park a rest and my mcd v4 needs parts and work doing anyway.

My friend tells me he has invited some nitro guys down, mostly hypers so it will be good to see a few more in the mix.

As per usual we will lay a track out using sand filled fire hose and a few tyre markers. Better than just blasting up and down with no sense of direction. At least this way you can test your driving skill against others.

We will be racing our mcd rally cars as per usual. Time wise about 1.00 or near about until we break down or decide to pack up which is about 5.00.

Lets hope the weathers good and see you there

Ticky

found this:-

Nice find, Forgot Bob done that video. Good of him to put it up on youtube. I was trying to fix the ramp near the end.

That was our last good session just after it all went wrong, My mate Steve in his losi was giving it some serious abuse.

We should be at aston arena on Sunday about 1.00

Edited by ticky

OAK park aldridge for me today

Let's get these bajas dirty,lol

I went up yesterday to give my baja a blast and tune whilst it was empty, track was wicked as it was nice and wet...just rolled the baja and bent a rear arm so wont be there today lol

I was late arriving that day just missed the mishap, I properly talked to you before and maybe next time we can introduce each other.

Anyway Indoor electric on Wednesday at Aston Arena.

http://www.astonarenaraceway.com/

I was late arriving that day just missed the mishap, I properly talked to you before and maybe next time we can introduce each other.

Anyway Indoor electric on Wednesday at Aston Arena.

http://www.astonarenaraceway.com/

Deffo be good to have a natter face to face, you going Sunday? i got two petrols turning up hopefully this week and wanna get em run in

Ive not checked the weather forecast for this Sunday but if its good then I am going to aston arena (back end) for a bit of on road. Giving the off road a miss for the moment until better weather.

DID anyone go out yesterday.lol

I think I'm gonna be buying an rc speed boat if the weather carries on like this

The weekend weather has been really crap, I would not expect anyone to go out..

I am just glad that I converted my truggy to brushless and also have a touring car so I can use it indoors. Off to Aston arena tommorrow (indoors) so just getting everything ready.