• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Whats your opinion on SOPA bill (is this the bill that kills the internet)

B-Master

For those who are not aware of sopa first off shame on you (this is important) :) watch the below video this is something EVERYONE should know about, it will eventualy effect us all. (sorry the guy in the video is kindo anoying but a very good explanation)

another worth watching

if you think "aww its only in the states" rember its called the world wide web IT WILL EFFECT US

so whats your opinion

well its in the final stages now i will shocked if they dont force it through they kept this very much under the radar up till recently .. is it to late

A good read for were they are at the moment at Hexus.

Another thing while I'm here, What has happened to the Link insertion button, I can put the URL in but not my own description for it like you could before the upgrade., Have to do it all myself now.

This won't affect us as badly as it will Americans, but will still have some bearing. A lot of the US websites should simply be able to move their hosting and domain to a non-US company and carry on completely unaffected.

It is ridiculous though, I don't know how they can pass it when they were having a go at China for censoring the internet. There is absolutely no difference. If it passes I can see riots happening, lets just hope it doesn't happen here either.

Babylon, type in the text that you want first, then highlight it, then click the URL insertion icon and you'll turn the text into a link with the URL you insert ;)

EDIT: You must already know to do it that alternative way, heh.

Edited by Stock_Nitro