• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Dropped voltage down from 10S to 9S (yes, I'm willy waving!).

Also lowered brakes as they've pretty much smashed ten quids worth of spur gear. (Yup, still willy waving!)

Testing when the sun reappears.

A little while ago I picked up a thoroughly trashed FF01 Clio.  It's adorably lame, so I'm going to bodge it up so I can race my friend's similarly battered Mini.

Tonight's progress: put the finishing touches to the shell - with duct tape, impace adhesive, and cut up plastic milk bottle parts it's now looking like a car rather than a train wreck and will hopefully be vaguely impact resistant!  Much work still to do on the mechanicals and stuff, but it's a start.

tbh could do with a whole roller as a good spare parts base, ive smashed the front left side, could do with better shockers, center front shaft is bent so not sure if i have done any other damage, not even dared look just put it in my car until i calm down cause i made a silly noobish mistake.

tured everything on, opened throttle, primed engine, put shell on, forgot to switch car on, yanked the pull start and suprise suprise my car hit three walls at full song :(

In all honesty i am extreme suprised that all i snaped was a shock and the front lower arm front brace

oh and the glow start that was attached but managed to rescue the bits for that and rebuild it

tbh could do with a whole roller as a good spare parts base, ive smashed the front left side, could do with better shockers, center front shaft is bent so not sure if i have done any other damage, not even dared look just put it in my car until i calm down cause i made a silly noobish mistake.

tured everything on, opened throttle, primed engine, put shell on, forgot to switch car on, yanked the pull start and suprise suprise my car hit three walls at full song :(

In all honesty i am extreme suprised that all i snaped was a shock and the front lower arm front brace oh and the glow start that was attached but managed to rescue the bits for that and rebuild it

Picture is needed.

Needed money quick for a one time chance if getting something rare and if things go right ill have made more money back and ill have my truck etc back next year

That's fair enough, it'd be a shame to lose an enthusiastic trucker! :)

I'm sure you can, I used Photobucket on my iPhone.

Started playing up after the last iOS update and it seems now that you have to go to the main site, mess around for a bit, find the pic, copy the link manually, then paste, a bit of a faff ;)

Started playing up after the last iOS update and it seems now that you have to go to the main site, mess around for a bit, find the pic, copy the link manually, then paste, a bit of a faff ;)

Ah, I ditched my iPhone early cos it was crap compared to Android. ;)

• Like 2

Fitted brushless combo and Savox servo to the Vantage Pro - pita to adjust the mesh but hey ho.  Noisiest fan I've ever heard on an esc.  Removed undertray from it too - little use to me on carpet tracks. Test run in the house tomorrow, will have to wait till weekend to give it some beans.

• Like 1