• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

OOPS! I accidentally pressed "Add to Basket" when I was on Modelsport looking at the Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 Brushless. 

Why did I have to find out what that was? Looks beautiful! 

Yup, broke a front belt, tomorrow the third rebuild within a week...fun

Get a TT-01 ;)

• Like 1

So my lipos arrived. Stood at looking at the sheer size of a 4s 8000mah Lipo and looking at the E Maxx. Gonna be doing this for a couple hours I guess. Where is it gonna go?

Yea was gonna take it into the shop tomorrow and borrow the boss's dremel to do just that 

also got my speedo, will be plenty mental enough for my TC needs 17.5 blinky to 13.5t boosted

1010347_10153105634550574_930503302_n.jp

Wipped out the tranny and engine from my XL, replaced the front and rear bumpers (also reseated and threadlocked the skid plates), replaced the silly HPI tyres with big joes on extended axles

Now all i need is to swap the .36, three speed tranny, and the JP3 over from my X (because some retard on ebay sold me an XL that wasn't and XL.... the only thing XL about it was the chassis.

Edited by Exos

Fitted a new clutch bell to the Hyper then tried to give it a run. I say tried because i could not for the life of me find a good tune, didn't manage to get through one tank in an hour and a half of trying.

Reckon it's got something to do with this optifuel i'm running. Last time out i used up the last of my byrons with no problems, nice rock solid tune, but this time with similar ambient temperature with a fresh gallon of optifuel and the tune is all aver the place. Come to think of it, the last time i ran optifuel i had the same tuning issues. Back to byrons i go then...

Fitted a new clutch bell to the Hyper then tried to give it a run. I say tried because i could not for the life of me find a good tune, didn't manage to get through one tank in an hour and a half of trying.

Reckon it's got something to do with this optifuel i'm running. Last time out i used up the last of my byrons with no problems, nice rock solid tune, but this time with similar ambient temperature with a fresh gallon of optifuel and the tune is all aver the place. Come to think of it, the last time i ran optifuel i had the same tuning issues. Back to byrons i go then...

Had the same trouble once with Model Technics now I only use Byrons .

Yay got my motor for the touring car, so can fit that and the speedo now.

and my battery and servo will be here early next week..sweeeeet

today at work i did the following:

Replaced cover plate on hpi savage and adjusted a 3 speed gearbox the customer had fitted 

Replaced break pads on a hpi trophy while customer was waiting 

fitted a new servo, clutch spring to a hpi trophy 

ermmm....i cant remember what else im tired lol