• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

The others have waaay more of a 350z vibe going on... Kairos look sweet.

What colour you doing dude?

This is what I have to hand

9087386445_cd91c2e2b1_c.jpg

Im thinking just layer up the blue then back with the silver. Might skip the black all together.

This is what I have to hand

9087386445_cd91c2e2b1_c.jpg

Im thinking just layer up the blue then back with the silver. Might skip the black all together.

Few coats of blue, then silver then back with black... I reckon that'd look really nice, a nice dark but almost shiny blue... Similar to my Mini 8ights shell but that paint looks a little bit darker.

Eh? you already answered that yourself lol, all the price n details is on their page

O the page it shows various different ones, it says to add postage, then below shows postage included, so it's a bit confusing without properly reading it all.

Figured it'd be simpler to just ask someone who's bought some.

lol the name decals you simply wack in your name you want, any other details you like, like the flags etc then press add to cart, and then press postage add to cart..comes to about

set the camber on my touring car and gave it a little clean and a spruce up for the weekend meet.