• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any clubs tracks in around South somerset?

james moon

Are there any local clubs that you guys know about, there use to be one in Yeovil when i raced but thats gone now, and there was one in Taunton, but are there any others, i know there is a club in norton st philip as i fly helis there and will talk to someone next time i go, but wanted something a bit more local, i live in the yeovil area

Cheers Guys

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Heazle track is run by Tiverton radio control club. They now only do 1/10 electric stuff now............. but they used to have a sepaerate club for rally cross a few miles away ...im trying to find out what happened to it

• 8 months later...

Hello All. just wanted to say Hi and also bring your attentiion to a new area to run up Hamhill country park This is not a cluh but a designated area to run. There are a few of us that go up Hamhill every saturday. Have a look at Hamhill Bashers on this forum or on facebook, you'll be able to see where we go and what the layout is like. Your more than welcome to come along and run whatever you got as long as its off road. The more that run on a regular basis gives us more oppertunaty to maybe start a club. Cheers Jason :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Website Link bellow

http://sweetnap-race...o.uk/index.html

If anybody fancies coming along to watch our next club meet is on the 6th January. At the moment we only race large scale off road but if there are few people with smaller scales we will gladly let you run with your own class.

Jim M

Sweetnap chairman

Edited by storm21xt