• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*wanted*

antnee

yeah people on here will tell you wether its a good buy or not

make sure the description says that its all working and the engine runs fine and how much the engine has been run

also sighns of use are battered shell, worn tires and scratches on the chassis :good:

not recomended by me, never heard of this car and i cant see a manufacturer name. if i were you, id look for a car to buy, then go to www.modelsport.co.uk and search for common things you will need, i.e. spur gears, and if you can find the things like that for that model then buy it :);)

nothing said about the engine... ask him how much fuel has been through it and what fuel type - in terms of percentage and maker, apart from that looks good and a well known manufacturer too

thanks but the 1 which is pictured ina box is out of my price range

to put a link in a word eg google u need to click on the ball thingy next to the text colour and follow the instructions

There you go then,sold :good:

Just a note,Modelsport price might need P&P on it,the other one includes P&P.

ive been thinking about the cutroen for a while but i dont really want to pay £150 as cash is a bit tight at the mo as im only 15

ive been thinking about the cutroen for a while but i dont really want to pay £150 as cash is a bit tight at the mo as im only 15

I can understand that,but buying second hand nitros CAN be tricky.

You never really know how it has been treated,just cause someone says it was okay last time they used it doesn't mean it is.

You could end up paying a lot more trying to put a cheap second hand car right than buying a new one.

That Schumacher might not be the best starter model anyway,.21 size engine,3 speed,VERY fast,could be costing you a bit in repairs the first time you crash.

Avoid the cheapies on ebay,they are usually poor quality with naff engines and you will kick yourself when it goes wrong.

Stick to the likes of Tamiya/HPI etc,they offer cheap starter models,despite what I said HPI might be a better choice as it is easier to get HPI spares than it is for some of the Tamiya nitros,trust me I know.

some one has got to be selling a on road nitro car

is this any good?

Seriously,put your money in your pocket for now,dont rush into buying something you might regret.

Haven't you got a birthday coming up soon,or wait till Xmas.

There might be nothing wrong with that car but we cant tell you on the basis of what it says in the listing.

Stick with a company where you can get EASY spares support,you will need it,like I said before HPI is probably the best one as far at that is concerned.

Seriously,put your money in your pocket for now,dont rush into buying something you might regret.

Haven't you got a birthday coming up soon,or wait till Xmas.

There might be nothing wrong with that car but we cant tell you on the basis of what it says in the listing.

Stick with a company where you can get EASY spares support,you will need it,like I said before HPI is probably the best one as far at that is concerned.

my birthday is in january thats why ive got money to spend