• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 black or trophy 3.5

Rusty1103

I agree with the above post. Just done some work on a mates trophy doesnt seem quite so sturdy as my hypers.

Also lists on some sites as discontinued, unless i miss read it.

The Trophy has been re-releast. It's a great car & can take some abuse. But I hear that Hypers are great buggys for the price!

The Trophy has been re-releast. It's a great car & can take some abuse. But I hear that Hypers are great buggys for the price!

It was on hpi's website i read it. I should of read the small print underneath. Its been replaced by the Trophy RTR.

Well spotted Djr you passed my test. Lol

It was on hpi's website i read it. I should of read the small print underneath. Its been replaced by the Trophy RTR.

Do I get a prize? Even if it's just a bag of sweets lol!

it's been released but its the same car/chassis - all they have done is added a waterproof air filter....oh and the wheel nuts are now orange.

Hyper all the way..........

You shouldnt accept sweets of strangers. They could be drugged so you fall asleep and then have your rc stolen !!!! Lol

I like sweets, But I like RC. wich one is better?

Oly one way to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion the hyper 7. My mate has just got a trophy. It don't feel too strong. Drives ok but the design is a bit old fashioned.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.c...687099,0.101337

if your talking about old fashioned you cant get much older then a hyper 7 haha

The hyper 7 is tried and tested and seems like they have improved this design over time hence it's popularity

Has did HPI with the Trophy. It's called thge D8!!