• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

where do you run?

dennis66

me and my son could never find a place to run his 4tek,it was a great shame as it is a fantastic machine,i often considered to travel for a day to a track with it but i couldn't find a place to run it,they all only run offroads and indoor elec. so where you guys run yours? it's a major pain....

when i had road nitros in ye olden days i used to run it up and down a nearby cycle path (being up north you dont see many of us lard arses on bikes ;)) was quite good as theyre usually nice and smooth. Lack of places to run them is why i got rid if im honest though, and is why i'll be going for an off roader this time, least then i can pick a random field / gravel track and go nuts :)

Industrial estates on a weekend are always worth a look aswell as theyre often empty

Edited by Donnee

The 24hr tesco is always good on a sunday evening. They close at 4pm and the car park is floodlit so its always empty with loads of space. Apart from that I go to local parks (one near me has a brilliant dirt bmx course) and the beach if I go on holiday.

The 24hr tesco is always good on a sunday evening. They close at 4pm and the car park is floodlit so its always empty with loads of space. Apart from that I go to local parks (one near me has a brilliant dirt bmx course) and the beach if I go on holiday.

ive got a 24hr tesco literally at my door step

Parks and get killed by dog walkers. Industrial estates, all good but have to go very late, but then its dark. So just face the consiquences of getting shouted at. lol

Got a footy club near me...Massive coach park on it absolutely immense and floodlit, perfect on road terratory...

As above industrial parks are awesome esp the truck parks down towards Lakeside in essex...All floodlit and smooth, once bashed at thurrock services while passing :002:

But alas no off road anywhere near me...cant have it all my own way i guess :boohoo: