• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Winter Rc mini sale L@@k rtrs/rollers 1/8,1/10,1/14,1/18,1/32 thunder tiger,xtm, mini zilla,kyosho Dnano ++

R46

Few bits an bobs up for grabs

Prices include recorded post & paypal fees :good:

------------------------------------

Edited by R46

Xray m18t roller with upgrades & spares ** spur gear shredded**

Edited by R46

how so garry? I have 40+ model collection so is a reshuffle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotbodies minizilla with upgrades

carbon chassis

alloy threaded bodied oil shocks

alloy hexs

steel cvds

on road wheels

fireball motor

ARTR needs a battery

Edited by R46
  • Like 1

ripmax propeak supernova nicd,nimh fast charge & discharger

missing a button otherwise works spot on

Edited by R46

Simple, the title doesn't give any clue to what is listed, no chassis names, no saying the power source, nothing that indicates what someone will see if they click the thread. It just wastes everyone's time if they have to open a thread with the faint hope you have something they might want, something that could have been avoided if you were more accurate with the topic title.

You might as well said ''I have stuff to sell!!!!''. :lol:

And putting ''pics to follow'' is a cop out to sorting pics. Unless you're selling them for a tenner (which is pretty obvous that you're not selling various chassis for £10 or less), don't do it unless you can get the pics up at the same time as its being listed.

Besides, the rules at the top are clear....

''[2.]Accuracy - Be as descriptive as you can when posting, make sure the topic title actually says what it is you're selling. ''Clearout'' or ''Loadsa things'' help no-one, so just add what it is that's in the thread (like 'Savage, radio gear, tyres' etc). We reserve the right to edit topic titles to add information, so you may lose your thread unless its accurate! If you have more than one item in a thread, then edit the original post regularly as things are sold. Don't remove information though!''

since update just one title appears on sub forum so we don't see exactly whats listed prior visiting post like before, amended title an added tags if helps

camera battery on charge as type, have no pics uploaded of items with "pics to follow" NOT SCAMMER check my feedback how long been have I been here?

Edited by R46
  • Like 1

I didn't imply you were a scammer, I implied you were getting round the rules by listing stuff before you should have done, as its not fair on everyone else who do actually follow the rules.

The topic title is still really vague BTW.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

100 quid to take the hogzilla off tour hands?

once your collecting thats fine, if require posting asking price remains

cheers