• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rs4 Evo Hpi Rating?

Mainie

probably for an rtr on-road its about 7-8. really solid construction, accelerates quickly, not the best top speed but that can be changed easily because its all standard fittings and such. top notch all rounder but not amazing at anything.

they race well in the rtr class at my local track. faster than pretty much anything rtr with a .18, just a tad faster than my tunder tiger .12 ts4n

There light little cars them aint they! - just fixed up me mates.... dyine to try racing it against my seban racing lxr....

just the weather is CR*P at the min!!!

Edited by Gamb!t

dont hold your breath very low to the ground so you will need a good flat surface to run it on , loads of hop ups and alloy to add to it but dont add to much because if you break it its a expensive fix and a word of warning dont use a roto on them it just wrecks the one way bearing

dont hold your breath very low to the ground so you will need a good flat surface to run it on , loads of hop ups and alloy to add to it but dont add to much because if you break it its a expensive fix and a word of warning dont use a roto on them it just wrecks the one way bearing

^^^ as well as wearing the rear dogbone really badly :/

in the words of the frosties advert "there grrrrrreat"

i had one for a few weeks. Low ride height so always flying up in the air after hitting a stone, not sure if thats standard to all TC's. Pretty nippy and sounds great when changing up gear!

7/10 from me

Edited by Gavin3171