• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ParkHall RC track (stoke).

CHUNKERLUV

Alright all...that e-models (near parkhall) where used to sell model-technics fuel now sells byrons....just thought I'd let ya'll know !!

I'll have a rip round Fenton one weekend I'm sure the rest will. Looks like it could be dry for Sunday. Buggy session me thinks !!!

Apparently the tracks pretty flooded today the ground water logged....however we're not supposed to be getting any rain for the next 24hrs so it should be OK...bring brushes tomorrow just incase.

Thought we'd do a few work parties. Need the pit lane bigger on the other side of the path and some more jumps, ripples and banked corners. Probably do this in early spring and use park money for a digger

hey can someone tell me where the ttrack is a postcode or street name plz thanks

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=52.998297,-2.1122&hl=en&ll=52.998489,-2.112604&spn=0.00266,0.006899&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=10.706311,28.256836&vpsrc=6&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A

Its on hulme road not far from longton usually meet sundays from 11 and wednesdays when lighter nights, but its free so you can go anytime.

Edited by leestokey

thanks can i race any of my cars hear

yeah race wotever mate only 1 rule is when were all there we go round the track the way the arrows point other than its a free for all ive seen a guy bring his 1/5th scale and waz that round