• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ParkHall RC track (stoke).

CHUNKERLUV

PHRC is a purpose built track situated in Stoke on Trent. The track was built a few years back but never completed Stoke-bashers have taken over the track restoration and maintenance. This is now I believe one of the only free purpose built Astro-turf tracks in the country.

We meet on Sundays 12noon onwards and in summer months Wednesday 6pm till dark. We have regular Work Parties to improve the track and I shall be keeping this Forum updated with any new track news / events. If anyone has any enquirys regarding the track and the meetings please PM me or call 07545 897 179.

parkhall.jpg

Edited by CHUNKERLUV
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like the way forum staff have added filters at the top of the page....but how do we tag our posts ????

By the way I'm coming up Sunday for abit of a thrash...might have to learn how to drive again...been awhile.

I like the way forum staff have added filters at the top of the page....but how do we tag our posts ????

By the way I'm coming up Sunday for abit of a thrash...might have to learn how to drive again...been awhile. It will take 5 mins to Lern to drive

hey steve did you get some new kit?

sorry i haven't been up for a while, busy working and clearing out garage (don't ask, more room for new kit now, plus freezer...).

Any luck getting videos up, if not i'm a web designer by day and could probably sort us out a proper dedicated website?

Hi Dave...

I've not been up for a while either but I'm popping up this weekend. I've not taken much footage of the track so can't really upload. I know there is alot out there and it would be great to get it on here. WRT a website I think that this is sufficient as it comes pretty high in the hits ranking so people can find us if they want and it's free space and we can all input so your web skills aren't required just yet...but thanks anyway.

I know some folks are going stoke nitro this weekend to crash into the barriers and have thier cars turned over last by the marshalls but I'll be up parkhall....lol

Edited by CHUNKERLUV

how is everyone ? just don`t seem to have any spare time lately need to give my cars a thrash, hopefully got some spare time now which is just my luck as its freezing cold.

Hi outlaw it's in stoke at the top of a place called bentilee...which is the largest council estate in Britain.lol. Are you the guy how does the wicked shells?? Pop up whenever you want mate you can call me on the number at the start of this thread for any info. We mostly run bug and trug and do little races a few laps of the track. It's all a good crack. We have the benefits of a purpose built track but without all the red tape and bullcrap. Get in touch. See all the rest of you tomorrow. New buggys first outing

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as I'm diggin RC at the minute and can't wait for Sunday and this forums gone quieter than Micheal Jackson on propofol. I was thinking shall we have a little think about what improvements we want for the track this spring. Remember we have a pot of money about

I think the track is good add afew more jumps redesign the others and, generally just try improve the drainage and smooth the rough areas out what about some kind of border round the edge of the track think other tracks use an old fire hose or summat, other than that there was a few new people up there who I hadnt seen before so the word must be getting about