• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

M-03 chassis's..

ben89

hi just a quick and silly one...

bought these off someone on another forum with load of other bits, but i dont understand why they are different colours as everything on them look all the same.. if there any reason why they are diff colours and are their any differences on these??

IMAG0466.jpg

like i said maybe a silly one but just puzzled me

hi just a quick and silly one...

bought these off someone on another forum with load of other bits, but i dont understand why they are different colours as everything on them look all the same.. if there any reason why they are diff colours and are their any differences on these??

IMAG0466.jpg

like i said maybe a silly one but just puzzled me

the one on the left is supposed tobe a upgraded one better plastic or something. like you use to get with the tl-o1 years ago. well it should be but it isnt that great compared to the standard one

Edited by mini-z-awd

nice one cheers, cant see it being much stronger, the section where it has vents have been cut out on the silver one.... kind of annoying but oh well :whistling:

Thats all baloney :rofl:

Silver one was the first one, the short wheelbase M03. The black one was the M03M or M03L depending on the bodyset you bought it with (M03M was Suzuki Swift, M03L was BMW Mini Cooper) but you could make any chassis any length (short, medium or long) with the right length spacers. Neither is better than the other.

can anyone help me? i have a complete m02 chassis, but all the m03 bits i bought the otherday will not make a complete car,

i need to know if the gears will be a straight swap and i have all the arms but i dont have the pins so will the m02 ones fit??

Nothing really carries over from the M01/M02 to the M03. All the wishbones, hubs, driveshafts, gears etc are different. The BMC/Rover Mini Cooper body is shortest wheelbase (210mm) so fits without any spacers. :good:

• 1 month later...