• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

That is very true mate, the weather puts people off!

But to be honest, I have come to the conclusion I am an all weather rc'er lol

I've been out this morning and out with my mate this afternoon, the way I see it, its only rain lol

Only taken the Savage out though, this is not baja weather lol

• 2 weeks later...

come on people this is madness, weather's looking a bit better so need to start meeting up again, misses has started moaning and saying that if i'm not using them I should sell em. You can imagine my reply lol. been through the first 20 or so pages of this thread and got some names that showed interest in meeting up

evmk - still about

jayj - still about

sleddriver - still about

redneck29 - selling up

tobyh - disappeared?

fireblade1980 and his mate?

tobyc (pm'd and will come to our next bash)

marlie (sold up)

shawn77

wastegate

beard

Edited by stretch

So guys, why is it so quiet?

The weather is looking up for tomorrow (Sunday) so are we having a meet? lol

Im going to give Jay a pm and see if he is free, if anyone else is about, what times are people free?

BUMP where are you lot? :P

well im back from uni and have my RCs back with me so im up for a bash sometime

im also looking at organising another meet at my track(RHR), i know Jay has been before, im not sure about the rest of you. its always been good but i want to push for a bigger turn out this time.

I dont know how many of you are headed to the MSUK Jam, but i am so i dont want it too close to it, i was thinking of having it around mid July, whats everyones opinions?

I'm still here just got back from holiday, a few of us have left the hobby. I'm up for a bash sometime especially as the weathers soooooo nice.

What cars can we run at your track Sammy?

Hey Sammy, hey Stretch,

I'm still about, RC had taken a back seat lately due to financial constant but I've decided to sell my Baja v2 and get the E-LST2 and D8Te conversions finished. I've ordered a Savox 1256 & a 1258 for the D8T, got a dispatch notice from Wheelspin today so they'll be here tomorrow.

I'm up for a bash!

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my Slim ICS powered GT-I9100

you can run anything on the track :) although if its wet id prefer large scales to not go on the track as they dig it up a bit

its just a laid back weekend bash, run what you want on the track, organise some races if people want to, and we normally get the ramps out later in the day

i think i can do sunday, not 100% sure yet though

come on people this is madness, weather's looking a bit better so need to start meeting up again, misses has started moaning and saying that if i'm not using them I should sell em. You can imagine my reply lol. been through the first 20 or so pages of this thread and got some names that showed interest in meeting up

evmk - still about

jayj - still about

sleddriver - still about

redneck29 - selling up

tobyh - disappeared?

fireblade1980 and his mate?

tobyc (pm'd and will come to our next bash)

marlie (sold up)

shawn77

wastegate

beard

Yesterday I ordered a Losi Mini 8ight with two extra LiPo's from MS, got an email of dispatch today so should be here tomorrow and I should be available for a bash on Sunday if you guys are still up for it? I hope the weather improves because sods law it's bloody raining here!

I am working Sunday night so will have to leave about 1pm, what time and where??? I vote for Landseer Park so I can bash the snot out of the Mini 8ight on the BMX track!

Hey Stretch, I've been wanting one for a while now and I've sold a fair part of the Baja so far and I wanted something to bash now! Decided to sell the Baja because I missed the bashing, launching RC's into the air, nothing quite like it! lol

So anybody else coming Sunday?? I'm calling y'all out!! EVMK? Sammy? Beard? Wastegate? ANYBODY???

Edited by JayJ

Cheers mate!

I've been an idiot, i ordered the Mini 8ight with two LiPo's and forgot a charge lead!! So I can use it with the included Ni-MH but not the LiPo's. :whistling:

I've now ordered some leads and connectors but not sure whether they'll arrive before Saturday for the bash on Sunday??

Anybody got an EC2??