• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hot bodies D8/T owners club

I did intend on two Savox 1256's, one for steering duties and one for the braking but monies tight atm and I really want to get this project finished. I have a new Hitec HS-7955TG sitting in my parts box which I can use for steering and the HS-645MG which as mentioned I thought maybe I could use for the braking and get this project completed, finally!!

I do have another Hitec servo in the shed but can't remember what it is until I look in the morning, I think it's an HS-625MG? It has less torque than the 645 but is fractionally faster.

I don't know, I think I might just drop the 645 in there for now to get this finished and when funds allow get a couple of 1256's or a 1256 for steering and a 1258 fior the brakes??

1256 for steering, 1258 throttle. Nuff said lol

Its been a while since i was on here but...look...Boom!!!!

007-4.jpg

004-7.jpg

009-2.jpg

011.jpg

Its still nearly as clean, just the rear shocker whats dirty from the exhaust and engine still needs a good run really, its had its run in procedure but thats about it(RB WS7 III now not the engine whats in the pictures, thought id treat it)

Nino

Edited by ASF72

I would like to sell it TBH but i would need quite alot for it as its hopped up to the nines with mega engine, servos and radio gear....Interested????? Spare shell an all.

I would love it BUT................................I lack a thing called lots of money at the moment :(

CAn anyone help please

MY original d8t shell fits just fine but when I put my new bulldog shell on it don't want to know

All the holes match up but for some reason the front body posts won't go through the shell because the shell is hitting the front shocks

THe chassis can't be bent Cus the holes all match up fine

Any ideas

CAn anyone help please

MY original d8t shell fits just fine but when I put my new bulldog shell on it don't want to know

All the holes match up but for some reason the front body posts won't go through the shell because the shell is hitting the front shocks

THe chassis can't be bent Cus the holes all match up fine

Any ideas

you are meant to drill a hole into the tower

IMG_1825.jpg

sorry for bad quality

CHeers for that mate.

I did think about that and then thought why would they design a body for the d8t that don't fit the d8t

My first D8 that I just brought.

SAM_0266.jpg

SAM_0270.jpg

SAM_0268.jpg

Upgrades:-

STS D21B engine.

Caster Grenade MKII tuner pipe

Atsushi Hara high rear shock tower

Advanced Custom Engineering front shock tower

Xray 808 front drive shafts

Big bore shocks

Answer Racing clutch and flywheel.

Edited by Stevie.no1

I think this is the D*8 I bid on off of ebay? I was gonna turn it brushless.

You are correct this is the one from ebay :yes: I was thinking about going brushless......but it is cheaper for me to replace a few bits and keep it nitro.

You are correct this is the one from ebay :yes: I was thinking about going brushless......but it is cheaper for me to replace a few bits and keep it nitro.

Glad a you got it :thumbsup:

What was a black chassis that was with it?

No. I will have to ask him about it

Hmm I would, that's breach on his behalf!

Can anybody recommend any upgrades or things I need to address. Any input would be great :thumbsup:

Do you have a D8S or an original D8?