• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Half decent game pc

HATZY

basicly casewise i want it to be functional, look sweet and use blue lights. i just seen a sniper case with the inside painted black which i might do myself, it looks pretty nice

the sniper case comes with the inside painted black. unless of course you buy the old old version.

That price includes everything inc keyboard, 360 controllers, monitor etc and 8gb ram instead of 4 and twin opticles instead of 1 plus im payin extra for a few bits from ebay for convenience. The gfx card is more and from ebay now since aria have discontinued it. And the cpu is more because im gettin the 2500k. What are you buildin for ibanez?

Edited by HATZY

lucky buggar! i fudged my comp up other day trying to install mac :( any ideas?

You mean trying to install OSX?

If you tried to install it on the same partition as your windows install then you probably formatted it, you need to reinstall Windows.

Edited by revorocks

That wasnt the problem for fudging it up it was the BIOS changes i had to make prior to install (all sorted now), the install just wouldn't even let me start (iboot + multibeast with retail disc) just kept going back to the page that says you must restart your computer :(

what do you use? iAtkos?

That wasnt the problem for fudging it up it was the BIOS changes i had to make prior to install (all sorted now), the install just wouldn't even let me start (iboot + multibeast with retail disc) just kept going back to the page that says you must restart your computer :(

what do you use? iAtkos?

Well PC's aren't compatible with OSX anyway, so I'm not suprised it works. If you're trying to make a Hackintosh then good luck :P

I'm kind of confused what your problem is.

Were you on a PC and you're trying to install OSX?

Or were you on a mac trying to install OSX or update or something?

you need to set your Sata drive settings to ACHI mode. And Hpet to 64bit mode. And then you need to download and Burn iboot to a dvd. and use that first. And you need a totaly clean HDD. Once you have installed OSX. then you can Install multibeast to get all your onboared items working. You also need to take out any PCI cards you have installed And only leave in your Graphics card. You also cant Install OSX with anymore than 4gig of ram installed.

As for installing OSX on an AMD socket. Good luck :whistling: You will need it.

you need to set your Sata drive settings to ACHI mode. And Hpet to 64bit mode. And then you need to download and Burn iboot to a dvd. and use that first. And you need a totaly clean HDD. Once you have installed OSX. then you can Install multibeast to get all your onboared items working. You also need to take out any PCI cards you have installed And only leave in your Graphics card. You also cant Install OSX with anymore than 4gig of ram installed.

As for installing OSX on an AMD socket. Good luck :whistling: You will need it.

I done that but couldnt find the HPET? And im running intel xeon quad core, (same as older mac pro)