• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TakeOff Rc Bash Meets! 2nd TORC Club Race 4/12 2pm!

Turner Boy

hehe, martins words are wise beyond his ermm, well, he speaks the truth!

Tony, you do well to heed this advice!

Anymore, anyone else up for this, we can be running in 2 weeks, just ned the members ;)

I might well follow his advice (or at least some).

Any decision on turn limits? I'm hoing to run 19t if I go back to the brushed ESC / motor combo.

haha, fair play, i think for the first meeting, there will be no limits, but what people run, and how well they perform, will dictate the limite to be set inplace ;)

That said, the limites are likely to be very different in the offroad classes! Again, pending how many turn up with them ;)

It wouldnt be unreasonable to say, approx (please remember this is just a rough guide, subject to change) a turn limit of 17t for brushed, on 7cell nimh max, and 9t brushless on 2s max! Although, as i say, this is all subject to investigation!

On that note, our top man behind the scenes, has just had word back from the armley venue, that we can go ahead, within 2 weeks!

This was the email........

Hi there Neil,

I can definately say that I am only too happy for you to be using our hall and I am awaiting a set of keys to pass to you, so that you are abe to let yourselves in on the Sundays that you will be there. I should have the keys in time for you to start your first session on........

.......Sunday 20th November;

then 3rd December;

and on 18th December (may be in Scout Hut -I will confirm nearer the time);

There is currently an African Church group in there til 1pm and they have a habit of running late, so I have put your timeslot down as 2pm-5pm (at

• Like 1

Got a TT01 yet, Tony? :P

Not quite yet.

Hoping to be out on 3feilds on saturday if anyone is interested andy :good:

I'll be down. Just to see Andy if the Blast is still eating spur gears for fun, otherwise with Blast in tow for the full dazzling 2 minutes of LRP-style razzmatazz (ie pootling about just a bit).

well, seeing as the first potential date is 20th nov at st barts church hall 2pm for racing, whos in?!

In :thumbsup: Might be brushed (19t) if spur problems still, otherwise 13t brushless :hahadance:

Edited by graxon2001

Martin buy my blast with lots of spares

Scott I want to stroke you even tho I still want a 4 cell from you ha !!!

Need to bring weapon out to play

And yes I rarely post

There's going to be a YouTube video of mine and Scottsdale project soon

Sorry to hijack the tread

I'll try and make an appearance , no guarantee unless some one can pick me up

Yup you cant back out now!

Me and neils have just had 2 hours in there trying different things out, i have piccys and details to come, but i need to assemble them, so a detailed post will follow, lets just say, we now has our own keys yo!

Scott B)

• Like 2

Hope I can make it on the 20th Scott, Need a reason (dont need a reason really but its a good excuse) to try my new toy out :)

i aint backing out just need to know if i need the money for the 20th lol

Yup you cant back out now!

Me and neils have just had 2 hours in there trying different things out, i have piccys and details to come, but i need to assemble them, so a detailed post will follow, lets just say, we now has our own keys yo!

Scott B)

we got a track layout ready then?

ill aim top be there for 1.30 to help set-up/create a pit

also ill be at Farnley on sat (ill buy them batts off you)

probably running my MT 2 as i snapped my roto start shaft in my drill (dont ask how lol)

I will be at 3 fields too. There between 10.30 to 11. Who else is turning up? We need to keep the bashes going!!!