• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TakeOff Rc Bash Meets! 2nd TORC Club Race 4/12 2pm!

Turner Boy

Hey guys, time to lift the lid, and unleash the new bash sensation that is Takeoff R/C, we have had one bash at 3 fields, but it was abit disorganised, so me and neil (echo) got our heads together, and have come up with Takeoff R/C The lable for our local bash group.

We will be meeting every week, with the exception of the west yorkshire bashers horbury meets, which we will be attending!

the bash's will be primarily helf at 3 fields farnley, as there is approx 10 acers of un monitored land, so no complaints, no trouble, just good bashing!

Car parking onsite and a bus stop opposite (no 5 to farnley from william hill, near corn ex in town)

Obviously at the preference of bashers, we will be frequenting new bash spots yet to be discovered, and the well establised nunryod park, a favorite all round with everyone biggrin.gif

I have the ramps you all know and love, not to mention the many natural gradiants at the site, so plenty to choose from.

Thanks to Mick (mfp) we now have a 27mhz peg board, and a 40mhz board is underconstruction smile.gifd

So intros aside, get your names down, will be bashing every week, without fail, at 3 fields, unless otherwiase stated, and all are welcome!

Address/location for TORC TCC: St. Bartholomew's Church Hall, Wesley Road, Armley, Leeds LS12 1SR

• TORC-TCC 4/12 - 2pm sign in!
  • 100% Confirmed
  • Turner Boy - Scott -Class Preference- DC + MC
  • Echo - Neil -Class Preference- MC
  • Lonie - Liam -Class Preference- TC + DC
  • Graxon2001 - Tony -Class Preference- OR
  • Nitro Nick - Nick -Class Preference- OR
  • MFP - Mick -Class Preference- TC
  • Fraggs - Stu -Class Preference- MC
  • Jabba - Jabba -Class Preference- TC
  • Willashcroft - Will -Class Preference- TC + DC
  • Nick - Nick -Class Preference- DC

• Possible Entry
  • Martleeds - Martin -Class Preference- TC
  • Dubzn1

• Bash Meets!
  • Confirmed
  • Turner Boy

• Possible
  • Everyone :P

Edited by Turner Boy
  • Like 2

Won't be there this week.

Took the spur / slipper assemble apart and thought I'd bought two new little mirrors before realising they were my slipper pads (two weeks old) :o

Don't know how much else there is to do.

look forward to seeing you there next week george matey :good:

sorry to hear your still having issues tony :(

Keenan postcode for street opposite is ls12 5ba :) google maps/earth will show you the area from that code :)

• Like 1

Wondered what people were planning for this weekend! where is the car parking scot? have you found a way to 1:1 cars on or do we park across the road? might see if I can make it over tommorow (got to go shopping first!).

I'll be there next week possibly. Depends on money but should have enough. I'll get the CRT tuned for this 20% hpi fuel. I hate this optifuel, too oily. Gonna order some tornado when I have a bit of extra cash.

Lee.

haha, cheers martin, was good to meet you properly buddy :)

hummer is useless, it chewed the drive gear, so he diodnt take it, ill fix it for my self later :P

picture is amazing! ramp sure kept me dry tho! cant beleive you actually posted it :rofl: