• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TakeOff Rc Bash Meets! 2nd TORC Club Race 4/12 2pm!

Turner Boy

should be there mate, need to test the merv now it is back together new lipo's and mmp combo fitted so time for some fun again

Hope to be there soon mate hope it stops raining soon dont want to get wet :ph34r:

edit just checking car over and getting rest of stuff ready and no drive :o motor is spinning fine so looks like centre diff or something has gone :confused: going to do a quick strip down and hopefully fix it so I can get over for a few runs, fingers crossed.

looks like it is getting a bit brighter over here now so rain might stop soon :D

Edited by fraggs

just got it all back together mate had a few probs sorting it,but fixed now (i hope) ready for next bash, was just going to give it a quick blast in the garden but my tea is ready :lol: .

Sorry I didnt make it.

Slight change of subject the esc's are in the US postal system waiting to be delivered to final destination so shouldnt be long before new ones are sent out

• 1 month later...

Hey hey hey!

Been a long time guys, plenty of regional bashes about, but the weekend coming, 8th oct, seems free, so i think a bash is in order, ill have the ramps out, and well try and set up a track if enough people turn up, speed gun on site too :D

So put your names down and lemme know if you can make it :D

Scott. B)